How it works
From the 1st of August to 30th November 2021, companies from across the air conditioning and refrigeration industry are invited to submit an entry in the ACR News Awards – and it couldn’t be easier to put yourself in the running!
- You can enter your company, one of your employees or yourself into any relevant category(s)
- You can also nominate another outstanding company(s) or individual(s) for an award using the same online portal
- Entries and nominations are quick, easy and completely free of charge
- Entries and nominations must be submitted by 30th November 2021
- Subject to meeting the necessary criteria, each entry and nomination will proceed to the decision-making stage
KEY DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
1 August to
30 November 2021
From 1st August, air conditioning and refrigeration companies and professionals are invited to put themselves in the running to win a coveted ACR News Award.
We believe that getting the recognition you deserve shouldn’t be an arduous task, so as always it’s quick, easy and completely free of charge to submit an entry. Using our online entry portal, you can submit multiple entries into as many categories as you like using just one form.
Plus, by registering for an account before starting your entry, you can save your progress and return to complete the form at a later date.
Subject to meeting the relevant criteria, each entry will proceed to the decision making stage.
Each entry and nomination will be critiqued by a specially selected panel of industry experts who will determine both the shortlist and winner against a strict set of criteria.
For a full breakdown of the categories, take a look at our
Categories & Criteria.
17 March 2022
We look forward to hosting a celebration of industry excellence on Thursday 17 March 2022 as the winners are revealed during the hotly-anticipated ACR News Awards event.
For 25 years, the awards ceremony has been a key event on the industry calendar. As well as serving as a platform to honour the very best products, companies and professionals, the ceremony is a unique networking opportunity. Entertain your key clients and discover new business opportunities in a room filled with the industry’s finest at the ACR News Awards.