How it works
15 November 2019
25 November 2019
20 January 2020
The Entry Stage
Entering the ACR News Awards has never been easier…
- Enter your company, one of your employees or yourself into any of the relevant categories.
- You can also nominate another company(s) or individual(s) for an award.
- Entries and nominations are completely free and can be submitted via the same online form – making it simple to highlight the industry’s best products, businesses, and people.
- Entries must be submitted by Friday 15 November 2019.
- Subject to meeting the necessary criteria, each entry and nomination will then proceed to the decision-making stage.
The Decision-Making Process
The winners of the ACR News Awards will be decided in two ways:
The following categories will be reviewed by an independent judging panel made up of industry experts, who will thoroughly review each entry against the strict criteria:
Air Conditioning Product of the Year
Air Conditioning Ancillary Product of the Year
Alan Moor Award
Chiller Product of the Year
Environmental Initiative/Project of the Year
Heat Pump Product of the Year
Maintenance Product of the Year
Non-Refrigerant Cooling Initiative/Project of the Year
Project of the Year
Refrigeration Product of the Year
Refrigeration Ancillary Product of the Year
Retail Display Product of the Year
Trainee of the Year
Service Engineer of the Year
These categories will give the industry an opportunity to make their voices head and will be decided solely by an online vote:
Website of the Year
Wholesaler/Distributor of the Year