How it works
12th November 2018
14 November 2018
31 January 2019
The Entry Stage
Entering the ACR News Awards has never been easier.
- Put forward your award worthy cases by entering your company, one of your employees or yourself in any of the relevant categories.
- You can also nominate another company(s) or individual(s) for an award.
- Entries and nominations are completely free, and can be submitted via the same online form – making it simple to highlight the industry’s best products, businesses and people.
- Subject to meeting the necessary criteria, each entry and nomination will then proceed to the decision making stage.
The Decision Process
The winners of the ACR News Awards will be decided in two ways.
A number of categories will be reviewed by an independent judging panel made up of industry experts, who will thoroughly review each entry against the strict criteria:
- Air Conditioning Product of the Year
- Air Conditioning Ancillary Product of the Year
- Refrigeration Product of the Year
- Refrigeration Ancillary Product of the Year
- Chiller of the Year
- Heat Pump of the Year
- Retail Product of the Year
- Trainee of the Year
- Retail Project of the Year
- Building Energy Management Project of the Year
- Alan Moor Award
The remaining categories will give the industry an opportunity to make their voices heard and will be decided solely by an online vote:
- Website of the Year
- App of the Year
- Wholesaler/Distributor of the Year
- Service Engineer of the Year