This category is for UK air conditioning and/or refrigeration contractors specialising in industrial installations. Please supply as much information as possible.
To support your entry it is important to supply as much relevant information as possible, answering the following questions (where relevant):
- Type of work undertaken
- If offering design and build, list three design types undertaken in the past year
- If offering service and maintenance, describe the scope of your service capability; what call-out arrangements are provided outside of normal office hours; what warranty is offered on new products or services?
- List the methods you employ in the following: contract cost control, construction site operatives control, contract programme (or progress) control method, service operatives control.
- How do you carry out: internal quality audits, inspection and testing, health and safety procedures?
- Give a breakdown of your directly-employed workforce (no. of engineers [design, installation and service], no. of apprentices and trainees).
- Do you use sub-contractors and, if so, how many, how often and for what services?
- Indicate the type of qualifications held by your staff
- How has your company developed in the last 12 months? (Briefly describe what changes or developments have been implemented. This might include developments in such matters as training, staffing, new business, expansion into new markets, new technology, etc)
- Describe a contract completed in the last 12 months of which your company has reason to be proud.
Deadline for entries is 31st August